ABSOLUTELY NO ATV RIDING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK
Mill Creek Park has approximately 15 miles of ATV trails located on the west side of the Park. A waiver and permit must be obtained prior to using the trails for all riders. A “Minor’s Understanding” form must be completed by the minor and legal guardian prior to riding. ATV trails have been upgraded and maintained with IL DNR Grant assistance. Trails are open from sunup to sundown.
- State OHV stickers must be purchased before riding.
- Daily or Annual passes must be purchased before riding. You must carry the pass with you at all times when using trails. Hang tag must be displayed in Vehicle.
- Trails are usable only when ground conditions permit.
- Stay on the trails unless otherwise directed.
- Side by side ATV’s allowed. Must have: seatbelts, roll bar, no beds.
- A DOT approved helmet must be worn at all times.
- No rough riding that would endanger others.
- All ATV’s must have mufflers and spark arrestors that are Federally approved.
- Only ATV’s and dirt bikes on trails; no cars or trucks.
- No littering; leave area cleaner that when you find it.
- No open fires permitted.
- No ATV’s wider than 56” are allowed.
A list of additional ATV rules and regu-lations are available at the Mill Creek Park GateHouse or online at www.clarkcountyparkdistrict.com.
**All rules and regulations are in addi-tion to the General use Regulation Or-dinance of Mill Creek Park. These rules and regulations will be updated and revised as the need arises.**
Send completed forms to:
Clark County Park District
20482 N. Park Entrance Road
Marshall, IL 62441