** ABSOLUTELY NO ATV RIDING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK **
Trails are open Sunrise to Sunset
- You must sign a waiver and purchase an annual or daily pass prior to riding.
- Your pass must be displayed on the rearview mirror of your vehicle.
- While riding on the trails, a DOT approved Helmet must be worn at all times. Additional safety equipment is highly recommended (Motor Cross boots, gloves, goggles, etc.
- You must be 18 years old to sign your own waiver by your parent prior to riding the trails.
- If you are 16 or 17 you must have your waiver signed by your parent prior to riding the trails.
- If you are under 16 and wish to ride the trails: a.) your waiver must be signed by your parent prior to riding the trails, and b.) someone on site who is at least 18 years of age must supervise you.
- No passengers are allowed on ATV's.
- No rough riding that could endanger others.
- Stay on the trails
- All ATV's must have mufflers or spark arrestors that are federally approved.
- Trails are usable only when ground conditions permit.
- No open fires permitted.
- No littering, try to leave the area cleaner than you found it.
- Only ATV's are allowed on the trails.
- A state OHV sticker must be purchased before riding.
NOTE: No "side by side" type of ATV is allowed on the trails, i.e. Gator, Mule, etc.
All Rules and Regulations are in addition to the General Use Regulation Ordinance of Mill Creek Park. These rules and regulations will be updated and revised as the need arises.
Permits and waivers can be obtained at the Park office during regular hours. Waivers are also available below, and must be printed, filled out and returned to the Park Office by fax, mail, or in person.
Send completed forms to:
Clark County Park District
20482 N. Park Entrance Road
Marshall, IL 62441