Mill Creek Lake Waterfowl Regulations
- Hunting from boat blinds or temporary shore blinds with recovery boat present. Temporary blinds to be taken down at end of each day's hunting.
- Hunting will be allowed from one half hour before sunrise to 2:00pm.
- All waterfowl hunting parties must use at least 12 decoys and hunt at least 200 yards from the next party.
- Persons under 16 years of age shall not hunt, or attempt to hunt, unless accompanied by an adult (for reasons of safety).
- No person shall fish within 200 yards of an occupied blind.
- Cutting of natural vegetation for any purpose without prior approval from the Clark County Park District Board is prohibited.
- All hunters are required to report their harvest following each hunt. They must stop at the control building (office - after seasonal shutdown) and complete a report.
- There will be a duly posted waterfowl refuge located at Seven-mile creek. This area will be closed to all boat traffic, boat fishing, and hunting during the waterfowl season.
- There will be no hunting in the no wake area at the boat launch and extending north of the bridge parallel with the subdivision.
- The above special regulations are in addition to Federal regulations and State regulations for waterfowl hunting.